Wengie, a beauty blogger on YouTube, has tons of great advice for various beauty hacks. One in particular is needed for many of us, and it’s concerning sleep. With our busy schedules, problems, stress, and other things, we tend to lack the required sleep that is required to keep us healthy and to maintain normal functions.
In Wengie’s video called “How to Fall Asleep Fast! 20 Life Hacks for Sleep Everyone Should Know“, there were 20 things she mentioned for us to go asleep faster. Any one or a few of these hacks can be easily implemented in one’s day, and they include the following::
- Turning on white noise with headphone to drown out noisy distractions.
- Pressing on your third eye
- Using essential oils
- Blink Quickly for 60 seconds.
- Have the thermostat set at 65 deg. F or put out arms and feet if there’s no thermostat.
- Do meditation.
- Have a spoon full of honey to eat, or to drink in milk or soy milk.
- No activity or eating in the bed
- Pat your pet or a soft toy.
- Try to sleep on your left side.
- Eat cherries.
- Use a relaxation or breathing technique.
- Take a hot bath or show before bed.
- Put up electronic devices 30 minutes before bed.
- Eat a bowl of oatmeal.
- Think of random and unconnected things.
- Put your legs up on the wall or headboard.
- Get a massage.
- Try not to toss or turn, but try to stay still.
- Set an alarm for when to go to sleep.
Using these different techniques will help get any one of us with sleeplessness. These different techniques will eliminate the stress, lower back pain, restlessness, thinking about problems, and other issues. And as a result, we will be revived and healthy as we tackle each and every day.